Police Services


Police Reports

Copies of police reports are available by contacting the Brunswick Police Department.


Traffic Control Requests

A traffic control form is required for temporary blocking of roadways or parking spaces for moving, construction, church functions, etc.  Traffic control forms can also be submitted to request permanent roadway signage or traffic changes.  Click here to obtain a Traffic Control Request Form.


Med Return Box

A med return box is available outside of the Police Department for disposal of prescription and over-the-counter medications.  Click here for more information.

Official Website of the City of Brunswick, Maryland
City Hall | 1 West Potomac St. | Brunswick, MD 21716 | (301) 834-7500 | Hours 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. | CityHall@BrunswickMD.gov